Saturday, April 16, 2011

Write, Write, Write


So last week we had an author visit our school. The author was Wendy Wan Long Shang, who wrote the book "The Great Wall Of Lucy Wu". She told us about writing, and her her basic techniques about writing. Though it was all sort of a review for me, I was excited to hear what an author thought about writing in general. Plus, this was the first time I met someone who had been published in real life. So it was really exciting. There was one thing she told us that really got to me: Writ, Write, Write. I feel kind of guilty because I don't spend as much time as I should on my writing, and I get bored by the idea a little too quickly.
I've decided to get more focused on writing, and I just hope I'll be able to stick to this mid-year resolution and not give up on it. Well, I should stop blogging and start writing if I want to live up to my promise.

Gotta go,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment