Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break!

So it's spring break and I've decided to get a bit focused on my writing, which I should be doing now instead of writing (Or typing..) this post, but I'll get back to that. Anyway, so the school year is almost over and I'm really happy because:

1. We're buying new house, which means I won't have to share a room with my sister anymore!
2. I found out I'm actually good at soccer! So I'm going to try out for a team this summer.
3. We aren't going to my country for the summer which means I can do whatever I want!
4. I can write more as an option of "Whatever I want" ^.
5. I won't have to go to school for a whole two and a half months!!!

Things that are making me sad:
1. If we move I'll have to start at a new school in fall where I won't know anyone.
2. I might not get on the soccer team.
3. I won't be able to see my relatives if we don't go to my country and it'll break their hearts.
4. I might get Writer's Block (Or what I think is Writer's Block since it doesn't exist.).
5. I will only be able to see my friends who live in my neighborhood but not my other friends.. so sad :(

So yeah. Well, I hope you have a great Spring break you guys! Oh, and I hope you don't mind me blabbering about Summer vaca too early.

Anyway, bye!
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment