Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome to my life :p

Hi.
I'm Anjali.
This blog is about writing, art, and books. It's about me and my small corner of the world. Because as we all know, the world is square. For only a square world has corners.
Now I probably should tell you about myself.
Sooooooooooooo here I go:

1. I. Love. Writing.
It is my passion.
It is my life.
2. I have one sister.
3. I love to draw almost as much as I love to write, and my mom always hangs it up. Lol.
4. I am ALWAYS on the net.
5. I'm evil, BWAHAHA! jk. Maaaaaaaaaaaybe. Lol.
6. I am very rando-SALAD!!!
7. I like pie.
8. I don't like mushed up jello.
9. I like roller skating.
10. DON'T WAKE ME UP BEFORE 10:00 AM ON SUNDAY!!!

Anyway I am going to use this blog as publicity for my books, to sometimes recommend books, and also to give writing advice.

Later,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment